Do You Want To Succeed In The Internet World? Train Yourself Anytime, Anywhere. Learn Computer Without Tears. Learn More
_____READ ____ READ ____READ _____ READ _____ READ ___VISIT STORE __ APPLY ONLINE __ CREATE BLOG__VIEW SCHEME

START YOUR OWN ONLINE BUSINESS

Wednesday 4 June 2014

BB Wahalla; Trust Akpors nah. See wetin Akpors did to Jennifa

Akpos: hello who dey call?
 
Jennifa: it's me Jennifa!
 
Akpos: Jenni Babe! U remember my side today?
 
Jennifa: u know that I'm the caring type but school wouldn't allow me visit u. Where are u? And what are u doing?
 
Akpos: I dey chill for town! I dey on BB right now!
 
Jennifa: u are a bigger boy now Oooooh!
 
Akpos: na the levels be that! Always on BB level
 
Jennifa: Do u know what Today's date is?
 
Akpos: not at all!
 
Jennifa: U are not caring at all! U've forgotten thattoday is my Birthday!
 
Akpos: I dey sorry Jenni! Na wetin make u call me be that?
 
Jennifa: just want to invite u over to my hostel to make my day!
 
Akpos: that one na small thing na!
 
Jennifa: Ehen! Get me something special Oooh!
 
Akpos: like wetin?
 
Jennifa: I want to be on BB also!
 
Akpos: that one na small level for me to arrange! AFTER 3 Hours Akpos Arrived with a brown paper bag with 4 corner shape!
 
Jennifa: JEZZZZ!!! I guess it's Bold5!
 
Akpos: shey na becos of BB u dey shout like this? She gave Akpos everything he wanted! AFTER EVERYTHING-
 
Akpos: Jenni Babe! I wan move! Take ur BB
 
Jennifa: let me see u off fast, can't wait to see my BB!
 
AFTER 10 Minutes Akpos Phone Rings-
 
Clara: hello Mr Akpos, ur Gal friend fainted just now after opening a brown paper bag that contains Bread and Beans
 
Akpos: Na still BB na!
 
Hit Like if u understand

No comments:

Post a Comment

...WANT TO OWN A WEBSITE FOR FREE?

...WANT TO OWN A WEBSITE FOR FREE?
Learn how to create and own a website

Like and Share