Do You Want To Succeed In The Internet World? Train Yourself Anytime, Anywhere. Learn Computer Without Tears. Learn More
_____READ ____ READ ____READ _____ READ _____ READ ___VISIT STORE __ APPLY ONLINE __ CREATE BLOG__VIEW SCHEME

START YOUR OWN ONLINE BUSINESS

Sunday 20 April 2014

AKPORS AND HIS OGA; WHO IS WISER?

OGA: Akpos
Akpos: Oga
OGA: who drank my pasties?
No answer!
OGA: Akpos, who drank my pasties?.
No answer. Oga walked to the kitchen and saw Akpos there.
OGA: Are you insane or what?. Why when i call, you say "Oga" but when
i ask you a question you don't answer me.
Akpos: Oga when you are in the kitchen you don't understand anything,
except your name.
OGA: Is that so?. Okay go to the parlour, stand beside madam and ask
me a question while i stand here. Akpos went and did what oga said.
Akpos: Ogaaaa
OGA: Yes Akpos
Akpos: Who goes into the maid's bedroom when madam is not at home?. No answer.
Akpos: Ogaaaaaa!!! You dey hear me, I say who dey sneak enter the
house girl room when madam no dey house.
No answer.  Oga runs out of the kitchen.
OGA: Wonders shall never end. Akpos, it is true o, when one is in the
kitchen, one does not hear anything, except one's name.
MADAM: That's not true. It's a lie.
Akpos: Madam, do you want to be tested?
MADAM: Yes
Akpos: Oya enter the kitchen
She enters.
Akpos: Madam
MADAM: Yes Akpos
Akpos: Who is Junior's biological Father? Me or Oga Madam rushed out
of the kitchen
MADAM: This kitchen needs to be
fumigated o, I can't understand anything at all except my name.

5 comments:

  1. Akpors bad sharp guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akpors wise oooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, akpos baba

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy today….thank you lord God bless you Mr Job for helping me to release my withheld 2014/2015 waec gce result as this was the second time i wrote this same exam i thank you Mr Job for helping me,i made all the subjects thanks so much for God will reward you,now I can take jamb form.Here is also his number if you need this kind of help or you want to upgrade yours as it was some one that also gave me his number +2348114498954.

    ReplyDelete

...WANT TO OWN A WEBSITE FOR FREE?

...WANT TO OWN A WEBSITE FOR FREE?
Learn how to create and own a website

Like and Share